25 March 2009

Grrrrr

I am not in a good mood today at all.

1. Walked into the kitchen last night to find a mouse on the side. When it escaped it ran across my oven gloves then down the clothes airer through the clean clothes. Prior to me walking in it had visited the Count's highchair (I know this because of the mouse poo I found there)
This morning more poo.

2. The Count has taken to screaming every time he is thwarted in his evil plans. It is not a nice scream but one that sounds like all the demons in hell are trying to sing "These are a few of my favourite things" backwards whilst sucking down hellium.

3. The recession is getting to me, am fed up with worrying if MrV will have a job at the end of the month or not and, and even the news that Fred Goodwin's house was vandalised last night barely brings a happy smile to my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe and The Count are definitely in cahoots to drive us mad using tantrum power. The other week she wanted to go one way and we wanted to go back to the car and that was the wrong thing to do in Zoe World. After negotiations broke down we grabbed an arm each and literally dragged her kicking and screaming to the car. I'm surprised nobody called the police for us trying to abduct our own daughter.

I really hope all goes well with Mr V's job, thinking of you x

velcro said...

that sounds so familiar Ann! I walked him home from school this morning and obviously at one point didn't do the right thing in his eyes as he screamed and then lay down in the middle of the pavement.

Am sure he'll be fine, I just hate the uncertainty of life at present.