21 June 2007
Preperations for the move are going pretty well. Ok the house now resembles a very badly organised charity shop (specialising to my shame in diet coke cans and bottles) but all the relevant utilities companies have been contacted.
The Count has been rather naughty of late and refusing to sleep all day until the early hours of the morning; he feels he would much rather stay awake and scream for hours on end. Where is the mute button when you need it?
18 June 2007
1. The packers have been booked so at least we don't have to try and pack our over cluttered flat (including 2000 books)
2. Stress is very good for losing weight.
3. The house has a dishwasher. Have I told you that already? And a dryer! Utter bliss.
Now I shall pick up my needle and cotton and return to the lotus position. Ohmm
16 June 2007
I'm off to print out a copy of the Geneva Convention which I shall then read to both boys emphasising the illegality of sleep deprivation.
(there is a plus side to this though, the FB has finally started taking calpol at home. In the past the only way to get him to take it was either to have nurses administer it, or disguise it in yogurt or pink milk)
13 June 2007
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Relationship? closeness
3. Your hair? messy
4. Work? householdishnesses
5. Your sister? strong
6. Your favourite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? HAH!
8. Your favourite drink? coke
9. Your dream car? chauffeured
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your shoes? birkenstocks
12. Your fears? many
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? resolved
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? parents
15. What are you not good at? loads
16. Muffin? chocolate
17. Wish list item? servants/sleep
18. Where you grew up? world
19. The last thing you did? laundry
20. What are you wearing? clothes!
21. What are you not wearing? shoes
22. Your pet? penguins
23. Your computer? annoying
24. Your life? wonky
25. Your mood? calm
26. Missing? chocolate
27. What are you thinking about? nothing
28. Your car? feet
29. Your kitchen? cluttered
30. Your summer? PIMMS
31. Your favourite colour? depends
32. Last time you laughed? forgot
33. Last time you cried? forgot
34. School? done
35. Love? yup
Tagging anyone not done it.
11 June 2007
But who cares because....we have a new home (pending references of course). It's huge with a garden and loads of storage and we move at the end of the month. And yes Angelfeet it's still south of the river.
(and Caramaena I am so glad I wasn't the only one who found that episode of Dr Who scary!)
06 June 2007
05 June 2007
- look after one rather contrary, argumentative and stubborn 3 year old
- look after the Count Sir Grumpalot
- look for a new house (becoming more and more pressing as our deadline of the end of the month looms)
- look after the housework and the laundry
- stay reasonably sane and pretend to be a togetherish type of person.
Any ideas? It feels like no matter how much housework and laundry I do there always seems to be more, especially with the housework. And then there is the actual packing and moving. I'm in denial over them (of course I need to find somewhere to live first). I think I may have to beg MrV to pay a moving company to come and do that bit.
So after Monday, if you're looking for me, I'll be sitting in the corner, rocking backwards and forwards holding on tightly to a very large bottle of booze.