- look after one rather contrary, argumentative and stubborn 3 year old
- look after the Count Sir Grumpalot
- look for a new house (becoming more and more pressing as our deadline of the end of the month looms)
- look after the housework and the laundry
- stay reasonably sane and pretend to be a togetherish type of person.
Any ideas? It feels like no matter how much housework and laundry I do there always seems to be more, especially with the housework. And then there is the actual packing and moving. I'm in denial over them (of course I need to find somewhere to live first). I think I may have to beg MrV to pay a moving company to come and do that bit.
So after Monday, if you're looking for me, I'll be sitting in the corner, rocking backwards and forwards holding on tightly to a very large bottle of booze.