10 January 2007

Normality resumed.

Everything is back to normal again today. The FB has reinstated his constant request for the tv to be on, and worries that he will miss some vitally interesting programme, so I know he is his usual self. He tried to convince me that he still had a headache this afternoon but as he was grinning at me at the time I think he was trying to pull a fast one.
Fabulous brother-in-law sent me a copy of the Beiderbeck cd down. The original one, that I listened to weeks ago was actually for my father for Christmas - I was listening to it just to check it worked ok as it was bought second hand off Ebay. BiL has copied it just for me and now I have some fantastic music to listen to, and for the FB to boogie around the living room to. Yippee!

2 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

Glad to hear all is well. How did you work out he had migraines? Mine just cried and carried on when sick, I would have been hard put to work out where the pain was...

velcro said...

he would hide his eyes from the light which gave us the clue that his head hurt. all the meningitis tests came up fine so they ruled that out. as there is a family history of migraines in childhood his paediatrician thought that is the most probable reason. Fortunately they don't last long or appear often.