I am grumpy. I have been for several days now and it's not shifting. Why? Well...
1. My bra straps keep falling down. They are on the tightest they can possibly be and yet every few minutes I have to pull them back up. And because I had to tighten the straps the underwired bit keeps jabbing me in the armpit (yes I know you aren't supposed to wear underwired bras during pregnancy - that's the subject of a grump at a later date).
2. It is winter so guess how easy it is to find maternity jumpers.... Apparently pregnant women become invincible to cold, sleet and wind. As I can no longer do up my coat the rain/sleet rapidly makes my top become just slightly more see-through than it was intended to be, flashing the annoying bra (above) at all the passersby - poor people.
3. On Saturday I realised that two of the cross-stitch symbols for the humungous picture I am doing, when printed out, look identical. All of the work done on those symbols has had to be unpicked and restitched. And now the bloody needle's gone missing and I can't find it anywhere.
4. Our local supermarket shut their toilets for months to redecorate them. I presume they spent this time painting a small (1mm x 1mm) square on the ceiling as there is absolutely no visible improvement in the squalor. They have shut them again for repairs.
On a lighter and happier note as one must always look for the silver lining on the grey wintery cloud (even if the cloud stretches from one side of the horizon to the other)...
1. MrV looked after the FB all weekend, did the shopping, cooking, changed the litter tray, took the rubbish out, vacuumed, mopped and fixed the wonky toilet seat. I sat around and grumped.
2. The Peanut has stopped sitting on my bladder and using it as a space hopper, and has found a more comfy place to relax and do what ever fetuses do. I can now get dressed without grimacing in pain.
3. Despite being a grumpy cow I am also quite calm and stress free!