- To get some sort of housekeeping routine in place before the Peanut is born. I rather like the Flylady and when I don't get sidetracked, her system works. What doesn't work for me is having a Control Journal but writing a list every day in my diary does, so I'll do that instead.
- Get the finances under control and get saving. After all the Peanut needs a trendy expensive pushchair you know (and I found out yesterday that you can use the carrycot as an overnight cot for weekend aways MrV so very useful for the Stripy Twins' wedding.)
- Because I am going to have so much free time on my hands this year I've stupidly begun a new cross stitch picture. This one is a monster - 600 x 400 (stitches, about a 1 metre by 70 cm landscape) and is taken from a photo I took in August in one of the Commons near here. The FB liked to spend hours standing on the bridge throwning acorns into the pond and in August MrV was on his sabbatical, so the picture has meaning for us.
- To log all the books that I've read this year. Don't expect to see that much worthy literature or indeed that many books read after June.
- To learn how my sewing machine works and make something with it. My problem is is that I tend to leap in at the deep end; rather than start with something simple like making a hanky, I'd rather make a baby's changing bag complete with adorable picture thingy on the front.
- And finally, develop patience and a more calm disposition to life.
too much do you think or doable? We shall have to wait and see!