29 November 2007

Tag, you're it.


The Count has slept through the past two nights, the FB on the otherhand has not. I feel like I'm in the middle of a tag wresting team. Look at them trying to look innocent and that they weren't discussing strategies until I walked back into the room!
Why, by the way, can I click on and enlarge some of my photos and not others. Is it random?


Learnt a very valuable lesson today. Always make 1oo% sure that there is not a disposable nappy hiding in your dirty laundry just waiting to go into the washing machine. Otherwise it looks like a blizzard has blown up all over your clean, wet clothes.

7 comments:

meggie said...

Oh yes! the blizzard look!
Same thing with paper tissues, & each time I swear I will never let it happen again!
Those 2 just look so adorable lying there together!

Stomper Girl said...

They are lovely and do not look like evil pooltters AT ALL.

Another good anti-blizzard washing tip: If you are washing a cushion with loose filling inside make sure you check the zips are done up first....

Stomper Girl said...

Plotters. Not pooltters. They are something QUITE different.

Louiz said...

yeah, and never forget to check the black work trousers for (unused) tampons inthe pocket...

Caro said...

I've washed a nappy before.

I love that picture of your boys.

Caro said...

I adore that picture. They are beautiful boys.

Caro said...

Yes, I'm repeating myself but it bore repeating.