48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
no my parents just liked the name, like many many other parents in the 70s.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Wednesday night when the combination of early pregnancy, my son's awful behaviour and my husband's impending weekend away, came together.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
As it can change midsentence, it depends really. But generally I would rather it was neater.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
cornbeef (but not out of a can please) with tomato and Hellmans. Yummm
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think I would find me a bit too aloof so probably not. Either that or I would be intrigued by my quiet calmness and want to get to know me better. It depends on who I was as that other person.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
sort of. This blog is part of it, and I have a daily notebook with shopping lists and notes of things that have happened and occasional musings and thoughts.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup. Only missing my right fallopian tube.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO NO NO NO NO
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
adult or kiddie? Favourite adult cereal is sultana bran. Favourite children cereal is Lucky Charms. God it's been years since I had that last.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Maybe not physically, but I can cope with incredible pain for a very very long time (except childbirth)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
14. SHOE SIZE?
3 1/2 to 4.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. I loathe pink. If the Peanut is a girl she is not wearing pink until she can choose her own clothes.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lack of selfconfidence
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Currently my husband who is in Belgium.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
sure. what would I do with them though?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
dark blue trousers, white tshirt and beigey-whitey woolly slippers. my indoor, no one can see me, clothes
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
sultana bran with skimmed milk
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The soundtrack to the Beiderbecke programs from the 80s, a car reversing in the street, some medical students chattering outside, and my son playing with his toys.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
sandalwood. reminds me of my childhood.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
how much thinner they are than me.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?
Steal is such a strong word don't you think. I liberated it ok. And yes, I live in awe of her.
27. FAVOURITE DRINK?
diet coke, but sometimes a chocolate milkshake.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT?
I'll watch the rugby if Scotland is playing England and winning but apart from that I hate sports.
29. EYE COLOUR?
30. HAT SIZE?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
only during summer
32. FAVOURITE FOOD?
chocolate, bread, (Abel & Cole) carrots, round lettuce
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I have no idea
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Pelagia & The White Bulldog by Boris Akunin
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
not geographically but emotionally - when I was 10 and went to boardingschool. I was in the Highlands of Scotland and my parents were in the Middle East.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I always know where I am and don't get lost
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Western General Hospital in Edinburgh
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I snagged it from Pea Soup